Generic Name :Tamsulosin Arya 0.4 mg
Therapeutic Area :Anti-high blood pressure
description:Tamsulosin Arya 0.4 is an extended-release capsule which contains a medicine called tamsulosin which belongs to a group of medicines called ‘alpha blockers’ (or alpha1A-adrenoceptor antagonists). Tamsulosin Arya 0.4 is used to treat the lower urinary tract symptoms of a common condition called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This is when the prostate gland gets bigger. When the prostate gland gets bigger, it can:
- make it difficult for you to start urinating (peeing).
- mean it takes longer to urinate; or you have to urinate more often
- lead to the feeling that you still need to urinate again, even though you have just done so.
Tamsulosin Arya 0.4 relieves these problems by:
- relaxing the muscles in the prostate gland,
- relaxing the muscles in the urethra (the tube from the bladder to the outside of the body).
This lets urine pass more freely through the urethra, making it easier to urinate.You can visit the link of similar drugs which produced by Arya Pharmaceutical Company for visiting and studying the drugs of the same family. Download Leaflet